ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT POLICY
YOUR SAFETY DEPARTMENT, LLC
Your Safety Department, LLC is dedicated to helping our clients reducing injuries in the workplace, hazardous releases in the work environment, destruction of plant and equipment and damage to their company's reputation. We are staffed by highly trained and experienced professionals who have the knowledge and experience to ensure our clients exceeds mere regulatory compliance. We achieve this by providing a framework of services designed to address critical activities in safety including risk assessments, safety standards and procedures, employee safety training, incident investigations and record-keeping.
Your Safety Department, LLC is committed to continually improve our environmental performance by effectively managing the environmental impacts when supplying our services to our customers. We seek to achieve this by:
- complying with and striving to surpass Federal, State, and local environmental laws and regulations.
- providing education and training of employees in environmental issues and the environmental effects of their activities
- minimizing the environmental impact of our operations through regular evaluation and efficient use of natural resources.
- continuously improving environmental performance through appropriate policies, procedures, training, and recognition of excellence.
- recycling of packaging materials
- minimizing waste
- preparing for emergencies in order to minimize environmental impacts.
- emphasizing pollution prevention, environmentally preferred products, and sustainable business practices with our contractors, and suppliers.
- incorporating and enforcing appropriate performance clause(s) in contracts with suppliers and contractors that specify environmental protection and compliance.
- serving as a role model and providing leadership for other organizations.
These tasks reflect Your Safety Department, LLC’s commitment to excellence in environmental management. All managers and employees should strive to carry them out.