YOUR SAFETY DEPARTMENT, LLC
WASTE MANAGEMENT POLICY
Your Safety Department, LLC is committed to ensuring a high level of good environmental policies throughout our business activities.
It is our intention to implement this policy by minimising the production of waste, through good purchasing practice of materials used throughout the business and reuse and recycle materials whenever practical to do so.
To help ensure we give proper consideration to our environmental and waste management responsibilities and to assist in the minimisation of waste and the recycling of materials wherever practible, systems and procedures will be implemented to encourage the recycling of material with a view to minimizing the overall levels of waste we produce.
As part of our commitment to protecting the environment and reducing waste levels, we have adopted the following specific aims:
- cultivate a work ethic with a high level of awareness of waste management, waste minimization and a desire to recycle and reuse materials when practical.
- promote economy in the use of materials generally and in particular paper and the selection of print formats and document styles in our offices.
- encourage the use of recycled/reclaimed materials; materials form sustainable sources and those that are suitable for disposal by recycling.
- favor suppliers who actively operate according to sound environmental principles.
- minimise waste by encouraging the exchange and reuse of equipment and materials amongst departments.
- develop waste management strategies that include recycling procedures and schemes.
- encourage employees in our office and on our sites to promote and establish recycling schemes that are relevant to their individual activities.
We are committed to expanding our recycling policy; procedures for recycling will be developed and implemented in the future.
All staff are expected to abide by the above procedures and co-operate with management in the execution of this policy.