Fall Protection Competent Person Training | Your Safety Department
Your Safety Department, LLC has developed a 8-hour standalone Fall Protection Competent Person Training module.
The attendee to the class will become familiar with the dangers associated with working at height. The key objective is to educate the participant about identifying hazardous conditions, controlling hazards, use of personal protective equipment, and rescue.
The attendee will be required to successfully complete a written evaluation of the information presented during this training session as recommended by OSHA Regulations 29CFR1910.66, 29CFR1926.503.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE COURSE:
This course is designed for personnel with "hands-on" work on and around equipment which may be exposed to Fall Hazards.
- OSHA's Fall Protection Standard
- ANSI Z359 Fall Protection Code
- Employer responsibilities
- Construction areas and activities covered by the standard
- Conventional fall protection systems
- Positioning device systems
- Fall restraint systems
- Additional fall protection systems
- Other hazards that require fall protection
- Protection from falling objects
- Fall protection plans
- Fall protection training requirements
- Fall protection training verification
The successful participant will receive a wallet sized, laminated Fall Protection Training Certification Card valid for a period of five years.
Cost per student $210.00
Large Group Discounts for 10 or more
Please call to schedule, or use our contact form and we will respond within 24 hours of your request.