PEC Safeland Online | Your Safety Department
Now offered online until December 31, 2020 - Register for your class using the link below selecting the most convenient date for you. Take the training from your home with our Online - Instructor Led Learning and be ready for work when it resumes!
Your Safety Department, LLC is PEC authorized for PEC SafeLand USA Training and Certification for requirements by the operator oil companies. More and more operator oil and gas companies are requiring employees to successfully complete a SafeLand USA orientation program and carry on their person an official photo-ID badge indicating they have completed it. The PEC SafeLand USA course includes the following information.
- SafeLand USA Certification
- Confined Space Entrant / Attendant (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.146)
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1000)
- Lockout/Tag-out (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147)
- Fall Protection (OSHA 29 CFR 1926.500)
- Hazmat (HM 126) (DOT 49 CFR Part 171)
- Hazardous Communications (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1200)
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hearing Conservation (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.95)
- Emergency Response
- Process Safety Management
- Welding Safety
- Defensive Driving
- Hazwoper (Oper.) (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 and API RP 75)
- Fire Protection
- Medical Records
- Forklift Safety (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.178)
- Respiratory Protection (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134)
- Electrical Safety
- Back Safety
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Awareness
The PEC Basic Orientation / SafeLand USA safety awareness course was designed to take the place of multiple Operator orientations and to give each student a general idea of life and safety issues in the oil and gas industry, upstream, downstream onshore. This one-day program meets OSHA, and almost all Major and Mid-Major Operators in and outside of the USA, requirements and provides a basic understanding at an awareness level of certain general safety information that an employee should know before entering a company facility and while performing their assigned work duties.
Over 25 of the leading oil and gas operators accept this orientation as it meets their requirements. Upon successful completion of course, each student is issued a picture ID with a unique bar code. The student information is then stored in an online database. This orientation has become the standard program for the industry and certifies a student at awareness level.
Your Safety Department, LLC is proud to be in good standings with P.E.C Premier and authorized to provide Safe Land USA training to our Oil & Gas Industry.
We can provide this training at your location no matter how far away it may be. We strive to make training times and locations flexible allowing all employees to take advantage of their time. Please check the calendar for available training dates.
Cost per student $210.00
Please call to schedule, or use our contact form and we will respond within 24 hours of your request.